Monday, April 7, 2008

Time for a breath

Last Week was very exhausting more mentaly than physicaly, It seems like I was busy with volunteer stuff almost every day for the first couple and then I kinda zonked out in the middle of the week. I thought because April would be in Florida for spring break that I would have all the time in the world, no it was just the opposite. I did buy a bunch of movies last week and got to watch some of them toward the later part of the week. I bought some of John Waynes later stuff the good westerns from the late 50's to his last in 1976. You can't go wrong with a good John Wayne movie. I got out of the house on Friday and had lunch with my niece and her little ones. That was fun we need to do that more often. On to sweater news I did get a lot more done on the first sleeve it was frustating to take it out but I am plugging along and I am hoping I can get a bunch more done on it this week, I will post a update picture soon.

No comments: