Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Days

I have gotten a few e-mails from Pat and April since they arrived in China. They are 15 hours ahead of us so when I am getting up they are going to bed and visa versa. Pat will send some pictures soon probable today. The Olympic website has updated now so check them for photos and announcements. She is with the Skyview and Hockinson High Schools. www.beijing2008olympicorchestra.com

April hasn't been feeling well since she arrived. She has always been susceptible to heat exhaustion since she was very little, and we do well at getting her through it. The chaperones had her miss the first practice and Pat said she spent most of the day in bed. I hope that did it and today will be better.

I am doing good. Annie and I just do what we want and I have been watching a lot of movies. I finally saw the Star Trek-The Next Generation Movies. I also have finally gotten a chance to work on April's sweater I started, hopefully I can post my progress soon.

No comments: