Saturday, December 20, 2008

Light Snow??

Portland/Vancouver was suppose to have light snow this morning and much heavier snow later tonight maybe 6 - 10 inches So we have postponed our Family Christmas Party until Tuesday hoping it will be better by then. Well the light snow has dumped about 4 or more inches on us I can't wait until tonight!!

Casey took the van to work today, it has studs and he was comming home around 3:00pm when he was unable to get up our hill down by the main road, so he went on down to another road and that didn't work either, so he walked the back way home about a mile. Pat and Annie met him and walked him home.



Annie remembered her jacket, did Casey?
He has at least 1/4" of snow on his head!




I think someone needs to sit by the fire with a cup of tea.




LIGHT SNOW! Tomorrow should be fun.

I hope everyone stays safe and warm.

1 comment:

yarnprincess said...

I hope you're staying warm! I tagged you in my new blog meme: friday freaky fun fact & foto that I got from Velma. Hope you'll join in!