Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weigh In Tuesday

So last week I didn't post how weigh in went. It actually wasn't too bad, however, I am getting very discuraged and decided not to go back to weight watchers for a while. I am still going to try to lose weight its just the healthy thing to do, I just need to do it at home for a while. I will still weigh in on Tuesdays just at home. So now I have to adjust to the fact that I am now dealing with a new scale. So that is my excuse this week! But next week no excusses.
About my sweater I think I need to take out the first sleeve because as I knit my stitch gauge loosened up therefor, my final inches are now differant. Frustrating but fixable. I need to figure out my new gauge and then add on stitches for that gauge.
I had my piano tunned yesterday, the man who tunes it is very talented he is blind and is amazing at what he does. He aged my piano to 1903 due to style, material, and company. He said it had been completly refurbished probably sometime in the 70's. That was exciting.

No comments: