Monday, September 22, 2008

Weight Tracking

I have decided to try Weight Watchers again. I didn't have much luck last time but would like to try again, this time I am going to do it On-Line instead of going to the meetings. I am also trying to do some exercising. I found a video work out that I think I can handle. Exercising is so hard for me thats why I think I have so much trouble loosing. I am going to have a goal of working out just 3 times a week to start so I don't hurt myself and give up. I added a new weight tracker at the bottom of this page and will give updates on Mondays. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Whirling Dervish said...

good luck! Molly and I are doing a modified version of WW online- but we're not paying for actual WW, we are just tracking our points online in a "secret" blog (secret so people can't see when we eat 8 pieces of pizza in one day!) So far, it's working...good luck for yours!